The 12 Tier Displays
This versatile model contains 12 shelves and is ideal for displaying most sizes of brochures/leaflets. All tiers have a 10 degrees slant to effectively combat the commonly seen 'forward flop' of displayed literature. Each tier is 2.5cm deep (front to back). It also offers the option to further advertise events or products on a removable A3 poster holding panel.
Personalised branding is included on outer sides and front panel so you can make this look just how you want it. We recommend ordering the Protective Overlaminate (see the "Branding Options" drop-down menu) to make these scratch proof. Many of our customers choose to brand their stands with sponsorship and advertisements which can easily cover their purchase costs plus benefit from our FREE 3D SKETCH SERVICE to see and show what their unique stand would look like! Once your order is confirmed we'll contact you to find out exactly what your requirements are. You can also get in touch before making your order to find out more.
You may also have your stand/s all in white without personalised branding or you can have your stand made in plywood and birch plywood for a more natural look.
Materials: Furniture-grade MFC and durable light plastics, or Plywood and Birch Plywood.
Width: 66 or 98cm (custom widths available on demand)
Fixed height: 140cm.
Fixed depth: 59cm
Discount on large orders: Get in touch with us if you are planning on ordering more than 4 of these stands.
Delivery: These are delivered in a large truck and on a pallet so please ensure you can cater for this delivery. Our normal order turnaround is 5-10 working days from when final artwork has been approved, but this can vary depending on current work-loads. Please get in touch for more information.
Damage, Returns and Refund Policy
- Goods are to be returned only with our prior consent and charged at cost to the buyer.
- Any damages or shortages must be reported by 11am the day following delivery. Failure to report under this term will result in no obligation to the seller.
- If damages do occur on your delivery you MUST sign the drivers delivery note as having damages, failure to do so will mean we cannot replace your goods.
- Our liability in respect of damaged/delayed goods shall not exceed the invoice value of the goods (excluding vat) and our liability shall not extend to consequential or indirect loss or damage.
- All goods signed for by the customer indicates acceptance of the goods under our terms & conditions. `Not checked` or `Signed damaged` or similar written on delivery documents, will not indicate seller responsibility.
- We do not deliver using our own vehicles, all orders are dispatched by courier or on a pallet network. When items are delivered by pallet, it will be the buyer's responsibility to unload their goods, preferably with the use of a forklift. It is the buyer's responsibilty to arrange help to get items delivered into their building.