The Countertop Display
These Countertop Stands are ideal for leaflet and brochure display on desks, tables or countertops. This innovative design is ideal for displaying any format of brochure or leaflet. All 5 tiers have a 10 degrees slant to effectively combat the commonly seen 'forward flop' of displayed literature. Each of the 5 tiers is 3.5cm deep (front to back).
Personalised branding can be included on outer sides and front panel so you can make this look just how you want it. Many of our customers choose to brand their stands with sponsorship and advertisements which can easily cover their purchase costs plus benefit from our FREE 3D SKETCH SERVICE to see and show what your unique stand would look like! Just let us know what you would like to have on your display and we'll do the rest.
You may also have your stand/s all in white without personalised branding or you can have your stand made in plywood and birch plywood for a more natural look.
Materials: Furniture-grade MFC and durable light plastics or Plywood and Birch Plywood
Fixed height: 53cm.
Fixed depth: 35cm
Width: Medium 66cm / Wide 98cm
Delivery cost is included in price shown. These are delivered via next-working day courier service. Our normal order turnaround is 3-5 working days from when final artwork has been approved, but you can have it faster if you want the stand in plain white and no branding. Please get in touch for more information.
Damage, Returns and Refund Policy
- Goods are to be returned only with our prior consent and charged at cost to the buyer.
- Any damages or shortages must be reported by 11am the day following delivery. Failure to report under this term will result in no obligation to the seller.
- If damages do occur on your delivery you MUST sign the drivers delivery note as having damages, failure to do so will mean we cannot replace your goods.
- Our liability in respect of damaged/delayed goods shall not exceed the invoice value of the goods (excluding vat) and our liability shall not extend to consequential or indirect loss or damage.
- All goods signed for by the customer indicates acceptance of the goods under our terms & conditions. `Not checked` or `Signed damaged` or similar written on delivery documents, will not indicate seller responsibility.
- We do not deliver using our own vehicles, all orders are dispatched by courier or on a pallet network. When items are delivered by pallet, it will be the buyer's responsibility to unload their goods, preferably with the use of a forklift. It is the buyer's responsibilty to arrange help to get items delivered into their building.