Outdoor Brochure Display
It has taken us over 5 years of R&D to get it just right but it has been worth the wait. Made with high quality, weather resistant materials, the Outdoor Brochure Display is your best option for displaying your brochures/leaflets outdoors, no matter what the weather brings.
This versatile model contains 12 shelves and is ideal for displaying most sizes of brochures/leaflets. All tiers have a 10 degrees slant to effectively combat the commonly seen 'forward flop' of displayed literature. Each tier is 2.5cm deep (front to back).
Personalised branding can be included on outer sides and bottom-front panel (using a full colour scratch resistant vinly) so you can make this look just how you want it. Just let us know what you would like to have on your display and we'll do the rest. You may also have your stand/s in post box red without personalised branding.
The back door can be opened with the provided security bit and we recommend placing any form of weight (ie. sand bags) inside to make the stand more stable in high winds.
Materials: Painted Birch Plywood, 5mm thick UV-resistant polycarbonate (front door), 5mm thick Foamex board (back door), stainless steel (hinges).
Fixed height: 140cm.
Fixed depth: 59cm
Delivery cost is included in price shown. These are delivered in a large truck and on a pallet so please ensure you can cater for this delivery. Our normal order turnaround for these is 10-15 working days from when final artwork has been approved, but this can vary depending on current work-loads.. Please get in touch for more information.
Damage, Returns and Refund Policy
- Goods are to be returned only with our prior consent and charged at cost to the buyer.
- Any damages or shortages must be reported by 11am the day following delivery. Failure to report under this term will result in no obligation to the seller.
- If damages do occur on your delivery you MUST sign the drivers delivery note as having damages, failure to do so will mean we cannot replace your goods.
- Our liability in respect of damaged/delayed goods shall not exceed the invoice value of the goods (excluding vat) and our liability shall not extend to consequential or indirect loss or damage.
- All goods signed for by the customer indicates acceptance of the goods under our terms & conditions. `Not checked` or `Signed damaged` or similar written on delivery documents, will not indicate seller responsibility.
- We do not deliver using our own vehicles, all orders are dispatched by courier or on a pallet network. When items are delivered by pallet, it will be the buyer's responsibility to unload their goods, preferably with the use of a forklift. It is the buyer's responsibilty to arrange help to get items delivered into their building.