The Slim Display
Displays 4 deep tiers of variable brochure sizes. We can place fixed separations depending on your brochures display requirements. This is our best display solution for locations with a small floor space but also great for high pick up venues with its 12cm of pocket depth.
Personalised branding is included on outer sides and front panels so you can make this look just how you want it. Many of our customers choose to brand their stands with sponsorship and advertisements which can easily cover their purchase costs plus benefit from our FREE 3D SKETCH SERVICE to see and show what their unique stand would look like! Once your order is confirmed we'll contact you to find out exactly what your requirements are. You can also get in touch before making your order to find out more.
Materials: Furniture-grade MFC and durable light plastics.
Outer width: 47cm
Delivery: These are delivered in a large truck and on a pallet so please ensure you can cater for this delivery. Our normal order turnaround is 5-10 working days from when final artwork has been approved, but this can vary depending on current work-loads. Please get in touch for more information.
Damage, Returns and Refund Policy
- Goods are to be returned only with our prior consent and charged at cost to the buyer.
- Any damages or shortages must be reported by 11am the day following delivery. Failure to report under this term will result in no obligation to the seller.
- If damages do occur on your delivery you MUST sign the drivers delivery note as having damages, failure to do so will mean we cannot replace your goods.
- Our liability in respect of damaged/delayed goods shall not exceed the invoice value of the goods (excluding vat) and our liability shall not extend to consequential or indirect loss or damage.
- All goods signed for by the customer indicates acceptance of the goods under our terms & conditions. `Not checked` or `Signed damaged` or similar written on delivery documents, will not indicate seller responsibility.
- We do not deliver using our own vehicles, all orders are dispatched by courier or on a pallet network. When items are delivered by pallet, it will be the buyer's responsibility to unload their goods, preferably with the use of a forklift. It is the buyer's responsibilty to arrange help to get items delivered into their building.