The Tower Display
Displays 64 DLs and 16 A5s (or 80 DLs and 20 A5s) brochures plus 4 magazines/large brochures at floor level. The prismatic shape allows for a lean-back effect which effectively combats the commonly seen 'forward flop' of displayed literature. Personalised branding is included on 4 upper faces so you can make this look just how you want it. Many of our customers choose to brand their stands with sponsorship/advertisement and thus easily cover their purchase costs. Just let us know what you would like to have on your display and we'll do the rest.
This protected Registered Design is ideal for displaying literature in larger spaces where its 360 degrees display capacity makes it a real standout product. Each leaflet slot can fit a large number of brochures in its 8cm depth.
Mostly made in a durable 3mm aluminum compound, giving it a supreme strength-to-weight ratio. The leaflet holders are made in a strong 5mm thick clear perspex.
Size: Height 200cm, Width 80cm
These are delivered in a large truck and on a pallet so please ensure you can cater for this delivery. Our normal order turnaround for these is 10-15 working days from when final artwork has been approved, but this can vary depending on current work-loads.. Please get in touch for more information.
Damage, Returns and Refund Policy
- Goods are to be returned only with our prior consent and charged at cost to the buyer.
- Any damages or shortages must be reported by 11am the day following delivery. Failure to report under this term will result in no obligation to the seller.
- If damages do occur on your delivery you MUST sign the drivers delivery note as having damages, failure to do so will mean we cannot replace your goods.
- Our liability in respect of damaged/delayed goods shall not exceed the invoice value of the goods (excluding vat) and our liability shall not extend to consequential or indirect loss or damage.
- All goods signed for by the customer indicates acceptance of the goods under our terms & conditions. `Not checked` or `Signed damaged` or similar written on delivery documents, will not indicate seller responsibility.
- We do not deliver using our own vehicles, all orders are dispatched by courier or on a pallet network. When items are delivered by pallet, it will be the buyer's responsibility to unload their goods, preferably with the use of a forklift. It is the buyer's responsibilty to arrange help to get items delivered into their building.